Composition of the dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
100% natural melted badger fat, environmentally friendly.
Application form of the dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
50 g medical glass bottle in a cardboard box with instructions.
Uses of the dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
the dietary supplement may be recommended as a source of fat-soluble vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids. It is used to normalize the functioning of the respiratory system, as well as improve the digestion process, activate intestinal motility.
Properties of the dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
- contributes to the improvement of protein metabolism;
- improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- activates tissue regeneration processes, promotes the healing of ulcers and erosion, has a protective, coating effect on the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract due to the presence of vitamins A and E;
- helps to improve the functioning of the heart, circulatory system and reduce the risk of developing atherosclerosis and thrombosis;
- due to the presence of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in the formula, which contribute to the expansion of the blood vessels that feed the heart, it allows to lower blood cholesterol;
- vitamins of badger fat contribute to improving the blood rheological properties;
- Due to the content of natural antioxidants - vitamins (A, E, B3, B6, B9), organic and polyunsaturated fatty acids, badger fat prevents premature aging, helps to improve the nails, skin and hair condition.
Take badger fat orally as an adjunct:
- for bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, pleurisy and some types of asthma;
- in reducing immunity, anemia and weight loss;
- to restore strength and performance in cases of physical overload;
- after prolonged use of pharmaceuticals.
Application method of dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
Per os before meals
- for adults, 1 dessert spoon 2-3 times a day;
- for children from 6 to 14 years old, 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day;
- for children from 3 to 6 years old, 1/3 teaspoon 2 times a day.
It can be mixed with honey or warm milk. Badger fat can be spread on a slice of brown bread and washed down with hot tea with honey or raspberry jam.
*Rubbing and compresses based on badger fat are very effective for adults and children.
Quantitative parameters of the sample of the dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
Viscous liquid of light yellow or light brown color (color depends on the melting temperature), with slight opalescence. Taste and smell without detractive signs.
- Mass fraction of moisture and volatile substances, %: not more than 0.05.
- Content of substances: insoluble in ether - absent; the content of unsaponifiables is 0.45%.
- Energy value, kcal: 950 per 100 g of product.
- The fat content in 100 g of the product: proteins - 0.015 g, carbohydrates - 0.005 g.
- Vitamin content: Vitamin A - 21 mg per 100 g of product: Vitamin D - 20 mg per 100 g of product.
- Acid number, mg KOH/g: not more than 1.5.
- Freezing point, °С: +3.5.
- Melting point, ° С: +22.
- Carbonyl compound, µmol/g: 1.80.
- The content of fatty acids, %: unsaturated - 86.00, saturated - 14.00.
- Peroxide value 1/2 O mmol/g: not more than 10.0.
Application term of the dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
1 month. In the future, the application term should be agreed with the doctor.
do not exceed the recommended daily dose, should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet.
Expiration date of the dietary supplement “Badger Fat” (50 g):
not more than 24 months from production date.
Storage conditions of dietary supplement Badger Fat (50 g):
store in the original packaging in a dry place out of the reach of children at a temperature not above +25 °C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Sediment is acceptable. Shake well before use.
Not a drug.
Technical Conditions of Ukraine 15.8-2261617876-001-2004